BUYING A Home
Awesome! We’d love to help you buy your dream home!
Still searching for that perfect property? Use our Advanced Search for the most up-to-date listing information and check out our neighborhood guides to find the perfect area for you! If you’re still in the dreaming phase of your home purchase, check out our blogs for buyers so you can learn all about the process while you’re searching!
Already found a few great homes you’d like to see? Our agents would love to help you begin your home purchase journey! Fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.
Buy A Home
We would like to hear from you. Please send us a message by filling out the form below and we will get back with you shortly.
Search on the go
Download Our App
With the Coldwell Banker® app, you’re not just choosing a home. You’re choosing a lifestyle. We know that’s a big decision. So we bring you the most up-to-date and accurate information on homes in your area, instant updates when new homes hit the market, and details about local neighborhoods – and we connect you with a real estate professional who’s prepared to help you find just what you’re looking for.
Moving all your belongings is one of the hardest parts about buying or selling your home. An organized, well-planned move can make the transition so much easier. Here’s our ultimate Moving Day Checklist to help you plan for the big day!
One Month Before
- Reserve your moving date with a moving company, if you’re planning to use one!
- Buy boxes, packing tape and bubble wrap to protect all of your belongings.
- Start cleaning out and packing up closets, garages and the attic (non-essential spaces).
- Transfer school records and update your address for any publications you receive.
- Change your address online or at the post office.
- Notify your bank, insurance company, and any subscription services you might have set up of your new address.
Two Weeks Before
- Make a “survival kit” of essentials that you’ll need for the last week in the old house and the first few days in the new one!
- Label boxes by room and begin packing up most of your things!
- Schedule utility shutoffs for your old house and arrange for re-connections at the new one!
- Make arrangements for your pets during the move: Will they stay with you? How will they be transported? Do they need to be dropped off at a daycare for a few days?
One Week Before
- Clean out the stove and fridge, vacuum and sweep all floors.
- Schedule your internet and TV installation at the new house!
Day of Move
- Get cash out for pizza, tips for movers, snack money during the move!
- Pack up your “survival kit” with all your essentials.
- Walk through the house one last time and say goodbye to the neighbors!
Like our moving checklists?
Keep your move stress-free and organized with our ultimate moving guide, room-by-room packing list and day of move essentials checklist! Hope you have an awesome move and enjoy your new home!