managing your property made easy
We are fully equipped to manage your rental property in today’s changing economic and legislative environment.
Deciding on the right company to manage your property can be overwhelming. Our team and benefits make the decision easy.
- Prompt response to tenants needs
- 24 hour On-Call Emergency response
- Order and coordinate service to be performed
- Vendor/Contractor Negotiations
- Remind tenants of routine maintenance items to be performed
- Draft new leases
- Lease renewal inspection
- Lease renewal negotiations
- Maintain routine contact with landlord
- Maintain emergency contact numbers
- Receive emergency phone calls
- Routine property preservation inspections
- Strategize with owner to maintain and improve asset value
- Enforce HOA regulations
- Market & advertise vacancy
- Routine inspections
- Provide weekly market activity and statistics
- Tenant Screening
- Show vacancy
- Collection of Rent
- Accounts receivable / payable
- Tenant Invoicing
- Detailed financial reports
- Lease administration
- Prepare and disburse year-end tax forms
What is the price to manage?
Our monthly management fee is 10% of the rent amount or $128.00, whichever is greater. Our one-time marketing fee to find a new tenant is equal to one month’s rent.
Property Management You Can Trust
Take the stress and inconvenience out of owning your investment properties! Coldwell Banker Elite Property Management has been finding qualified tenants, managing the daily issues, and responding to emergencies on behalf of property owners for over 30 years!
Our qualified and experienced staff members offer a full range of property management services including rent collection, tenant relations, evictions, bill payments and property maintenance. Our job is to eliminate your headaches while maximizing the value of your investment.
Thank you for considering Coldwell Banker Elite for your property management needs. We take the satisfaction and trust of our owners very seriously and we look forward to working with you!
Dawn M. Josemans, REALTOR®
Vice President of Property Management