Check out the answers to some of our most commonly asked questions:
How much does Coldwell Banker Elite Property Management cost per month?
Our monthly management fee is 10% of the rent amount or $128.00, whichever is greater. Our one-time marketing fee to find a new tenant is equal to one month’s rent.
What services do you provide?
Coldwell Banker Elite offers a full range of property management services with qualified and experienced staff members.
- Prompt response to tenants needs
- 24 hour On-Call Emergency response
- Order and coordinate service to be performed
- Vendor/Contractor Negotiations
- Remind tenants of routine maintenance items to be performed
- Market & advertise vacancy
- Routine inspections
- Provide weekly market activity and statistics
- Tenant Screening
- Show vacancy
Lease Management/ Monitoring
- Draft new leases
- Lease renewal inspection
- Lease renewal negotiations
- Collection of Rent
- Accounts receivable / payable
- Tenant Invoicing
- Detailed financial reports
- Lease administration
- Prepare and disburse year-end tax forms
- Maintain routine contact with landlord
- Maintain emergency contact numbers
- Receive emergency phone calls
- Routine property preservation inspections
- Strategize with owner to maintain and improve asset value
- Enforce HOA regulations
*Coming Soon* How can I pay my rent?
You can pay your rent online HERE (link) or you can drop off your check at our Massaponax office, located at 4840 Southpoint Drive Fredericksburg, VA 22407! There’s a secure drop box located outside of the office or you can also leave your check with the receptionist during business hours.
How can I submit a maintenance request?
We’re sorry you’re having a problem with your rental property! Submit your maintenance requests here: Maintenance Request and we’ll get right back to you! In case of emergency, call our after-hours number: 540.720.3012.
Can I use a co-signer on my application?
- Co-Signers. Coldwell Banker Elite does not permit co-signers.
- Guarantors. A few homes within our portfolio will permit a guarantor on the Lease for full times students, who will reside in that home. A guarantor must complete a Rental Application packet, pay the application fee, and be qualified in order to be a guarantor.
Do you have breed restrictions?
Pets are permitted only on certain properties at the sole discretion and approval of the Property Owner. Only small to medium sized, non-violent, common domesticated animals will be allowed on any property that permits animals. Farm animals, snakes, other reptiles, exotic animals, ferrets, and any large or aggressive animal will not be permitted. Akita, Chow, Pit Bull a.k.a. Staffordshire Terrier, American Bull Terrier, Presa Canario, Rottweiler, Sharpei, Wolf Hybrid, and mixed breeds including any of the above mentioned will not be approved.
What’s the minimum credit score required?
Your credit history must not have judgements, bankruptcies, foreclosures, repossessions, write-offs or collections within the last 12 months. Applicant(s) with a credit history reflecting evictions will be denied. A minimum score of 550 is required. However, each Property Owner may establish their own credit requirements. You must have no federal tax liens. Total past due debt cannot exceed $5,000.00, excluding medical and student loan debt.
What are the income requirements?
You must have verifiable income that is at least 3 times the amount of rent in gross income.